View Single Post
Old 15th February 2011, 03:54 PM   #5
Edymnion
Professional user

Default Re: Human Head model

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwho View Post
@MILT40

Thank you very much for your kind comment, I have been modeling off and on for quite a few years now! I seen AC3D and decided to give it a try because it has a very straight forward user interface and the editing tools so far are very good also. The only thing I wish this great product would also have to make it a more complete package is also a character animation tool for rigging and animating your models. Does anyone know if inivis intends to add this on at a later time? This would be great if they did because I wouldn't have to use another application then for my rigging and animating then. Otherwise this is a very good modeling tool! 5 stars from me!
We've been asking for built in rigging and animated for years now.

From what I recall hearing, the answer is basically "The program was never intended to allow animation, and it would be an almost complete rewrite to make it work."

I would *LOVE* to see AC3D as a more fully developed suite, with animation and built in rendering, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.
It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the syrup of cola that thoughts acquire speed, the ears acquire ringing, the ringing becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind into motion.
Edymnion is offline   Reply With Quote