Thread: New art site
View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2006, 04:25 PM   #1
cyris69
Advanced member

Exclamation New art site

Hey everyone. I have recently upgraded my site and have turned it into an art gallery, its a user based site where you create your own area to upload your works of art and share them with everyone as albums. There is a rating and comment system for feedback and to see how your work rates compared to others.
There is also a watermark plugin avalible for use to protect your art from being used by others
The main reason for creating the site is because I use AC3D for everything and wanted to have my stuff online and now everyone can do the same.

I thought this would be a great place to tell people since you wouldnt have to mess with photobucket or other image hosting sites and its free too.

There is a 2mb size limit per file and a 50mb quota for all registered users so there is almost no need to convert to a lower quality file. But png is the preferred format.
Quotas can be increased on request.
my website is http://www.protokillers.com
Feel free to drop by, register, and start showing off your pieces.
Email me if you have any questions.
Also there is a link on each site theme that you can click to take you to a tutorial i made on create albums and uploading your images to them.
Thanks