View Single Post
Old 12th September 2010, 04:51 AM   #8
Paolo
Expert member

Default Re: AC3D 6.7 plugins for XPlane

Ciao Andy,
I think I've identified the problem: it is into the Mac 321 plugins. Up to now in my AC3D 64 I've used the old ac3d_xplane_310r1 plugins and everything has worked perfectly. In the last AC3D 6.7 I've changed the plugin with the 321 version and the export has not worked properly: in particular, the cockpit animations which have the panel as texture were inactive once in X-Plane.
I've put the 321 plugins into the old AC3D 64 and the result was the same. Everything was again OK in BOTH the AC3D versions with the 310 plugins.
I don't remember now why have used an old plugin ignoring the most recent releases if it. Probably because, after many changes in OSX up to now, the 310 version has showed the most stable. Don't ask me why. My Mac is a Mac Pro Quad 2.26 with OSX 10.6.4.
One last thing: the export as XP 8 obj do not work correctly as said before with ALL the plugins after 310r1 and the resulting file is much smaller compared with the one exported with the 310r1 plugin. I use the last 9.55 XP release.
I hope that these info can be useful to you.
Paolo