View Single Post
Old 10th July 2008, 03:02 PM   #1
tbd
Senior Member
Professional user
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Norway
Posts: 883
Default Diablo revisited

I decided to do some changes on this model. I wanted a more visible engine and some hatches the engines could be seen under. And I must say the custom axis option is pure gold. It was always a hasle to get the darn object to twist and turn as you wanted them , but this solves that problem just beautifully. Now I have made a more detailed engine and cut out some space and a hatch for it. So its a nice start. More to come
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	diablo1.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	235.0 KB
ID:	1058  

tbd is offline   Reply With Quote