View Single Post
Old 15th April 2023, 06:25 PM   #3
Ypsos

Default Re: L-shaped house on 6 slopes

Hi
Thank you for your answer I will test your procedures mentioned.

In answer to your question, Sketchup Maker that I have been using for more than 10 years has a French interface.

So it is easier :
- to search for information because we know the terms and words to use

Why switch to AC3D?

Because Sketchup Maker 2017 and especially the plugin for Xplane, is no longer adapted to the new mac IOS and its M2 chips.

That Blender is a gas factory.

And so that I can:
- continue to produce free scenes for x-plane,
- to accept to pay and to buy a software for my volunteer work to benefit for free to a community of simulation pilots.
- try to bring new talents to the scene creation. But to do this, with the help of this community, I have to understand the philosophy the functioning AC3D waiting for simple clear answers.

- using these answers, then allow me to make the tutorials in French that are missing on the Web. Tutorial or my target group is the AC3D beginner of scene creation for x-Plane.

On this subject I have already started to make a tutorial in French.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Salut
Merci pour ta réponse je vais tester tes procédures évoquées.

En réponse à ta question, Sketchup Maker que je pratique depuis plus de 10 ans a une interface en Français.

Il est donc plus simple :
- de rechercher les informations car on connait les termes et mots à utiliser

Pourquoi passer à AC3D?

Parce que Sketchup Maker 2017 et surtout le plugin pour Xplane, n'est plus adapté au nouveau IOS de mac et ses puces M2.

Que Blender est une usine à gaz.

Et pour que je puisse:
- continuer a produire des scènes gratuites pour x-plane,
- d'accepter de payer et d'acheter un logiciel pour que mes travaux de bénévoles en profite gratuitement à une communauté de pilote en simulation.
- essayer de faire venir à la création de scène de nouveaux talents. Mais pour ce faire, avec l'aide de cette communauté , je dois comprendre la philosophie le fonctionnement AC3D en attendant des réponses claires, simples.
- à l'aide de ces réponses, me permettre ensuite de de réaliser les tutoriels en français qui manquent sur le Web. Tuto ou mon groupe cible est le débutant ACF3D de création de scènes pour x-Plane.

A ce sujet j'ai déjà commencé a réaliser un tuto en français.
Ypsos is offline   Reply With Quote